Macallan's Public House!
New Style of Irish Pub
Scotch & Whiskey × Hand crafted cocktails × Local Brews × Modern Pub fare
HOURS: OPEN at 11:00 am M-F, and at 9:30 am on Saturday & Sunday. HAPPY HOURS: Monday through Friday 11 am-6 pm,
Saturday and Sunday BRUNCH 9:30 to 2:30
Winner of open table's diners choice award - January 2018!!
Winner of open table's diners choice award - February 2018!!
Voted Orange County's #1 Whiskey Bar by OC Weekly - 2017
Rated Top 10 Irish Pub in the U.S. by GAYOT Restaurant Ratings
Awarded best small business and Gastropub
Ranked top 6 Happy Hour Sports Orange County, by OC Weekly
Award of Excellence issued from the county of Orange Environmental Health Division for consistently maintaining exceptionally high food safety and sanitation standards!
Monday Night Trivia, at 7:30
Free to play, win prizes! Every Monday night starting at 7:30. Prizes offered every round.
- Hosted by Ryan Budd, actor, producer and comedian, BUDDY - widely followed throughout Orange and LA counties, he brings a unique and entertaining approach, a general theme, and lots of laughs.
Tuesday Night's, at 7:30-Live Music
- FEATURING solo artist and guitar player TICE GRIFFIN, former studio artist with an amazing voice, who will allow you to step up and pick a song to sing karaoke style, or he will accompany you his the guitar, this is such a fun can't miss night!
**ALSO INQUIRE ABOUT OUR WHISKEY TASTING EXPERIENCE ON TUESDAY'S, come learn all about whiskey, bourbon, scotch, and how to drink it, taste it, and pair it from our whiskey steward.
55% off select wines by the glass or by the bottle
Thursday Night's, Chef's Table
This wonderful and unique experience is by reservation only. Enjoy and appreciate multiple made from scratch courses where our chef takes the opportunity to show off and consistently amaze the toughest of food critics and foodies alike. It is worth every calorie.
Friday Night LIVE MUSIC at 7:00
If you have been here before you know - and if you will be a first timer you will soon find out - we book the best artists and bands in Southern California. Covers, hits, and even some originals from the 70's to today. Our problem is nobody wants to leave, so coming early or make reservations is highly recommended, as tables and seating rarely become available once the music starts.
- July 13 - Mouhammed is back! 7:30pm
- July 20 - D Third keeps you moving! 8pm
- July 27 - Sugarlips full band with Gianna's powerhouse vocals! 7:30pm
Sunday, Live Music: 4 pm-7 pm
- The smooth sounds by entertainer Roy Southerland, who also invites you up to sing along, or preform your own Karaoke style, with thousands of song choices and lyrics on the TV screens