Scotch & Whiskey × Hand crafted cocktails × Local Brews × Modern Pub fare
Macallan's Public House!
New Style of Irish Pub
Winner of open table's diners choice award - January 2018!!
Winner of open table's diners choice award - February 2018!!
Voted Orange County's #1 Whiskey Bar by OC Weekly - 2017
Rated Top 10 Irish Pub in the U.S. by GAYOT Restaurant Ratings
Awarded best small business and Gastropub
Ranked top 6 Happy Hour Sports Orange County, by OC Weekly
Award of Excellence issued from the county of Orange Environmental Health Division for consistently maintaining exceptionally high food safety and sanitation standards!
HOURS: We OPEN at 11:00 am M-F, and at 9:30 am on Saturday & Sunday
- HAPPY HOURS: Monday through Friday 11 am-6 pm
TUESDAY, MAY 1: BARTENDER COMPETITION, starting at 6:00.
Come taste the best Orange County and LA have to offer, with up to 20 bartenders from bars and restaurants all across southern California coming to our PUB to make the best drink they can using Fernet-Blanco bitters!!! It is a Rat-Pack theme, so they will also all be dressed accordingly. We also have LIVE KARAOKE that evening, and there will likely be lots of Sinatra and Sammy Davis songs!
WEDNESDAY, MAY 2: Executive Chef's 5 course meal pairing with Balcones whiskey, 6:30 to 9 pm
- Highlighting award winning whiskey's and releasing the NEW 100% RYE to Orange County
- Includes pours of Baby Blue, Texas single malt, The NEW Rye, Brimstone, and Rumble
- Paired with Blue Masa w/ Lobster; Frisee Watermelon Salad; Crawfish and Shrimp Crawbake; Beef Ribs; ending with Fig and Honey Angel Cake
- ORMAL retail price $105, PREPAID tickets available for only $65 per person. Stop in to purchase, or call Tammy at 949-899-7661, or can purchase on EVENTBRITE, at https://www.eventbrite.com/edit?eid=45178092892
Monday Night's Trivia, at 7:30
Free to play, win prizes!
- UPCOMING THEMES:
- April 16 theme: Millennial MUSIC, featuring artists, songs, bands since 2000 to current
- April 23 theme: Human Body
- April 30 theme: Cartoons
KARAOKE Tuesday Night's, at 7:30
- FEATURING LIVE GUITAR PLAYER MUSIC to accompany you!
**INQUIRE ABOUT OF WHISKEY TASTINGS ON TUESDAY'S, AND CHEF'S TABLE EXPERIENCES ON THURSDAY'S!!!!!
Saturday and Sunday BRUNCH 9:30 to 2:30
LIVE MUSIC: March Schedule
- March 27: SPECIAL EVENT (Thursday): The truly amazing DALLAS and DOLL duo at 7:30 pm
- March 30: Featuring Antoine and his reggae style approach to past and current pop and rock hits, at 7:30 pm
- April 6: Chris Anderson, classic rock at 7:30 pm
- April 13: Joe Blanchard, come sing along with him as he plays all sorts of popular hits
- April 20: Two Towns / Sandro at 7:30 pm
- April 28: Full band, Sugar Lips